Emotions

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Sitting Bowl, Jul 18, 2005.

1. lats night i was super stoned just sitting around and philosophizing, and i was trying to think what emotions are and where they come from, why i feel them so intense and all. I decided that emotions are more then reactions to thoughts, but rather my emotions are just super complex thoughts my brains compacts into a feeling. i dont know if it made sanse, but i thought i had something last night...

2. It makes sense, not alot to me, but Im sober, I think about about emotions alot when Im stoned to, there weird, There is no reason for them but they are there and you can't ignore them. They serve no real purpose yet we can let them run our lives and possibly ruin them as well. They influence what we do, think and say.

3. In What the bleep do we know it talks about a theory that each emotion we have makes a chemical that can make us feel good or bad depending on the emotion and that we can become addicted the chemicals.

4. philosophizing, what an awesome word

5. Dude I fuckin do that all the time.. I seriously think waaay too much when im high and whenever i do it i always think i have something and i hope that i can remember the next day but i never do.. i also explain to ppl what they act like when their high.. sorry im high right now and i like to describe what im thinking when im high.. lol im done..