Emotional coldness and no need for sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by danik420, Sep 29, 2012.

1. #1 danik420, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    ***** pussy!

2. Well.. I disagree. It's normal to be out of urge once you... Blow your urge, but the thing about feeling superior I'd have to disagree with. I feel like that's a bit narcissistic.

3. Hey man....If your not with us..

YOUR AGAINST US!!!!!!!

4. Humans have a huge range of emotions and desires.

For anybody to tell you that you're not "normal" for not going out and chasing tail all the time would just be nonsense.

You are who you are. Be happy with it.

5. Eh...I haven't experienced that but I doubt your the only one. I know this one dude that was single forever...since 13 he only had one girlfriend and they never fucked. He never acted like he was missing anything though. It's funny because just a month ago he was saying he doesn't wanna be with anyone, it was too much trouble, and last week he started daying this chick from work....

So who knows....maybe in a couple weeks you'll change your mind like he did?

Personally...I don't always want sex. Maybe its cause, living with my girl I can get it whenever I want but I only really crave it every few days.

Before though I was always down for some sheet wrestling ;)

Either way...you want what you want, and you don't what you don't. Forget normal...just do you.

6. Why do you think you're a schizoid if you ''party''? Sounds like you're just a narcissist who hasn't been laid. Try it and report your findings back to us, maybe you're asexual or something.

7. Well stated sir +rep

8. I'm don't really have that much of a desire for pussy and i didn't care for years but now i go for it anyway because its the socially correct thing to do,

as for you honestly i just think u haven't really tried to get pussy and or being unable to get it so now your old and still a virgin and ur like fuck it

9. [​IMG]

Just going with the crowd..

10. trying to choose which one of those people is more goofy looking is making my head hurt ^

11. Don't worry..it's as impossible as tickling yourself.

Go ahead...we both know your gonna try..