Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Emotion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by derpderpxd, Jan 1, 2012.

1. #1 derpderpxd, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    Does anyone else feel like after smoking a ton and on a consistent basis, that life isn't as funny, as happy, as sad, as emotionful?

2. I Notice after smoking that life and the stupid people that are in large supply are easier to deal with after using a nice little smoke. I think I would have quit my Job due to frustration long ago if I hadn't been able to smoke after the altercations

3. i vape nearly every day for all my medical conditions and like at the moment i have not vaped and my knee is killing me i feel down and just fully shity, when i use marijuana life is better even if its only 1nce a day and even before hand as long as i do it around 9 to 10 pm at the moment its 11:30 pm and it sucks.

when im sober whilst daily medicating colours are more colourfull shapes are sharper not paranoid and etc etc so no i dont get the feeling that life is more empty and devoid of emotions when medicating every day.

dunno about most people but that sounds strange maybe its the strain your smoking, if your smoking an indica on a daily basis life is slower for sure but empty of emotion dunno. try a sativa mate make things happier.

4. When in doubt, just take the next small step.

5. really good advice, and great post