Emotion

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bizzletwister10, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Can it be subconscience?

2. Yes. I sometimes feel I am subconsciously stressed and despressed. It's like everything that is eating at me is at the back of my mind and I am sometimes able to go on through my day without thinking about things, however it is still eating at me. Sometimes it's like it moves from the "back of my mind" to the "front" which I guess can be consided actual stress and depression.

It's weird.

3. I think it is mostly subconscience because a couple days ago I woke up with a terrible mind set and a CRAPPY mood.... anxiety...depression.... then I did some analyzing of my life, in my case, I stress to much trying to hide things and do not feed myself a good diet, I have been unhealthy in my eating habits and I believe it has led me to a state of depression.... -___-

I am workin on it and I am feeling better bit by bit though!!

4. The subconsience sorts life

5. Good question.

Emotion is always a conscious thing, however it's probably possible our subconscious can manifest conscious emotion.

6. my subconscious fucks with me when i am high in bad settings

7. emotion is chemical (and electrical), and some basic functions are 'subconscious' in that they have become evolutionarily automatic... i literally just took some 9 pages of notes from some pysch textbook about this, but im not going to bring that here lol

8. Can you elaborate

9. I'm posting this hoping I understood the question:
    I believe it's entirely possible. Citing a recent example, I was in a deep sleep and having a vivid dream of being in a physical confrontation. I kicked the wall while doing so and caused serious damage to my toe. :eek: My unconscience thinking was feeling emotion.

10. what if we love subconsciencely all the time? think of how much more productive the world would be