Eminem

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Dylan Dude, Feb 21, 2013.

1. #1 Dylan Dude, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    I know that alot of people would agree but i think that he is the best rapper ever. He has mastered every skill to rapping. He is a perfect package rapper. I know there are many though. So it's pretty hard to pick just one, but he's one of the greatest no doubt.

And I feel like his best album is The Eminem Show. I love his silly and his crazy shit from his first 2 albums but he's more serious on The Eminem Show. And his delivery on this album is unbelievable! The way that he can get so loud but still control his voice so well. And he raps with so much emotion.

For example, the song Till I Collapse. What he does with his voice at 1:36 is just rediculous.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDmUrlU58E]Eminem - Till I Collapse - YouTube[/ame]

I got high and started listening to Eminem and just felt like sharing my thoughts. :smoking: You can share your thoughts on him here as well. :)

I also do have a question though, although i'm not sure if anyone would know the answere, but i'll ask it just in case. Anybody know if on the song, Say Goodbye to Hollywood, if he is using backup vocals in the verses? (don't know if there's something better to call it)

Thanks

• Like Like x 1