Emergency!! I need help now!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by masonobeans, Dec 23, 2011.

1. I went into town for about 3 hours and I came back and my plant just slumped over! I need all the help I can get!! I am holding it back up with a peice of a broken pencil....The soil was dry for about an inch, then it was a little moist, is this the problem? I just watered it. PLEASE HELP I am panicing! :(

Attached Files:

2. It's fine they do that if you dont have a strong enough light but it will catch up just keep it propped up...also make sure the soil is good and dry before you water

3. Your light is too far away or the wrong kind for growing, that plant is stretching...

4. Yea I would definitely say it need's to be closer to the light. And like tizzy said make sure it's the right kind for growing and also that it has enough wattage. What kind of medium are you growing in?

5. Also once you get it closer to the light and it strengthens a little bit I would put a fan nearby and it will hopefully help improve the strength of the stalk

6. dont put a fan on it till you get a few true leafs.I would transplant that deeper in the pot ,lower the light also.when the strtch to much they can dampen of right at the soil level and die.

7. Are you growing it in a bowl?

8. rofl.

9. Lol, it looks like he got some dirt from outside, put it in a bowl, and used a regular headlamp. Recipe for success!

10. ROFL!! Lol its not a bowl, it looks like it from the pics... My problem is soved, thx guys =)