Emerald Mountain Medicine 3600W Flowering Room!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DarkCreed, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Like the set-up. First time I've seen pots on top of the posts. Great idea!
    Is the 303 a KCBrains 303? I'll be watching the progress of the Whiteberry with much interest too.
    My brother and I are contemplating a move to Colorado soon. We've been farmers all our lives and started indoor about 8 years ago. I've got about 12 different moms so far. I supply a few patients here in spite of our state's backward MJ laws.
    Any info or links you can post to help in the information gathering would be most appreciated.
    Thanx
    Doc:smoking:

2. Thnx for the replies guys, yeah, I should see a big improvement in them now that the nutes re right! The buds seem bigger every single day! I will look into the florlicious some more before I add it.

I'm not sure about the exact breeder of the 303, definately gotten from reputible source though. And the whiteberry is beautiful, so healthy and perky! I will most more pics in a day or so! Also starting a nursery and redoing my ventilation! I will of course show off the new stuff in detail.... Some of you might learn somethig from the new ventilation I am setting up! I hope it will help!

And yes, Colorado is my home now, I am originally from Indiana but can never go back now! :)

3. Hey guys, got a small question.

My current Res nutrient setup is at about 1600 PPM when completely finished.....I know, it sounds high, however our water starts at about 540 PPm leaving only about 1k PPM of nutrients. Since we are running with Botanicare Pro Bloom,Liquid Karma, and Cal/Magx are things about where they need to be from your guys experience or do I need to change something?

4. Alright, guys! New addition to the Operation.
    We have just installed a Reverse Osmosis system as well as a hydroponic nursery for seedlings, We will actually be posting a DIY for the Nursery very soon!!!

5. What is reverse osmosis? What is it for?

6. Hey RepinAtl , why don't you type it into Google and see what you get. Get thoses DIY pics up asap Oh and Dark ,keep us posted.

I have a 100gpd unit myself , A buddy of mine said that standard units (reef) have the membrane as the last step , though my portable has an inline carbon filter after the membrane. I never did figure out the difference , but Mine comes out 7.1 PH with 20-50ppm depending on the water pressure , so I'm not worried.

7. Yup, I got the 100gpd as well, it takes us down to about 10 to 50 as well, after nutes we ate at about 1050 ppm so WAY better than the 1600 I was working with before!!! Now I actually have use for my calmag pro!! Lol but yeah, yours sounds similer to mine, I think I got 3 part with sediment filters first? Sounds about right heh

8. Awesome, just frickin awesome! Loading a bowl just to re look at your pics again. having good genetics helps sooo much. You have a great set up. If you are nwere to the indoor nutrient game like I was several months ago when I started I would suggest Dutch Master Gold Line along with Liquid Light and Saturator foliar feeding program. they have an online nutrient calculator that helps take the guess work out of your growing.
    I use their entire Gold line of nutes and have had great success.

Hydroponics & Plant Nutrients

9. Hey, thnx a ton, I am definately starting to get proud! New pics up tonight! I am out in the mountains right now medicating and enjoying a sunny day! I will definately check that nutrition line out, always interested in bettering myself! :)

10. WEEK 3 FLOWERING

Alright guys, here is the new batch of pictures! lighting is still a bit off, but you will get the idea! Also remember that we just switched our water over to Reverse Osmosis and our current Nute lineup is as follows.

Botanicare Pureblend pro Bloom 15 ml

Liquid Karma 10ml

CalMag Pro 10ml

(GH) Floral Nectar 5ml

Here are the pics!

Attached Files:

11. Beautiful operation, + Rep and subscribed :).

12. Ty sir, pull up a chair and hit this joint while enjoying the show! :) And any of you make it to the Denver area and have your med cards get free samples! :D

13. I wish you WERE in Ft. Wayne, that's right next door man :wave:.

14. The carbon filter after the RO is just to make the water taste completely clean in case your water has a bad smell or taste to it.

15. Well I stay in fort Wayne half the year! My 6 year old son lives there :)

16. >The carbon filter after the RO is just to make the water taste completely clean in case your water has a bad smell or taste to it.

What are you saying , is it a bad thing to run Inline Carbon Filter after membrane , as assembled at the factory? Should I take off my last Carbon filter and run straight from the membrane?:confused:

17. Loving this grow, I miss denver so much, +rep

18. The carbon filter after the membrane is just a polishing filter, if youre not drinking the water theres really no reason for it. Ive worked for 2 different water companies and installed and serviced thousands of units.

19. Just upgraded my ventilation!!! Added an 8 inch hard ductframe and 2 740 cfm fans, dropped temps from 86 to 77 6 inches away from the lights and a solid 70 at floor level !