Embracing the Counter-Culture

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Justch1ll, May 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to the wonderful world of Cannabis, but I already love it here. I mean, I've smoked weed before when I was a youngster (like 15 or 16 years old) but only now have I learned to really appreciate it for everything that it is. I'm 18 years old now, living in Connecticut, and proud to call myself a blade :smoke:

I recently purchased a Vapir NO2 vaporizer (I'll probably post some pictures and write a review on here if anybody is curious) but let me just say I am in love with it. Granted the NO2 is my first vaporizer, it has greatly surpassed my expectations. I know from some research that Vapir has a bad name, but I think they really did well with this newest product. Thing gets me fucking blasted with just a tiny bit of weed :eek::hello:

I also just ordered a Mendo Mulcher grinder with a screen, I'll post pics and a review of that shit too, so excited! Scissors and a shot glass gets old really fast.

Last but not least, I ordered one of the new Tightvac Pocketvacs for when I need to take my stash on the go :cool: seems like a really cool concept. Again, I'll post pics and a review if anybody is interested.

Anyway sorry for the essay length post, just wanted to say I'm excited to be a new member of this forum :D good information, good people, good vibes. I love it here:smoke:

Btw, I just picked up an eighth of Blueberry the other day...the shit is fuckin great. Tastes so good with my vape :rolleyes: