Embarrasing

Discussion in 'General' started by DjGanja, Feb 7, 2006.

1. I have no idea why I am going to share this with any of you, because this story is so damn embarrassing that I know you will all laugh at me for years. But I am nice and toasty right now, and I do believe that we should be open and honest with each other, so here goes: Four nights ago I had a couple of friends over and we were all baking out my closet. We were sitting on the floor, passing a couple of blunts around, grinning as the smoke got so thick that you had to wave it away just to see. Just having a good ole time. Anyways, my girlfriend Becki began giving everybody shotguns, to add to the atmosphere. My buddy Sean and I were laughing our asses off at the fact that we couldn't spell something right, when Becki turned to give me a quick shotgun. Now, in my hazy state, I didn't realize what her intention was, I truly thought she was leaning in to give me a kiss. So I slid my hand behind her neck and pulled her close for a deep embrace. It took a few seconds to realize that I had something in my mouth, and it wasn't her tongue. I opened my eyes and saw a look of pure dread/amusement, and then it hit me. The cherry from the blunt was burning the shit out of my tongue! In a stoned rage I grabbed my Rolling Rock and took a might chug, swallowing the blunt in the process. I hurried from the haze into the bathroom and puked many times, but the blunt never resurfaced. I have no idea what happened to it, and to be honest I really don't want to know. I still cannot talk to my friends without them just collapsing from laughter, and I still feel a slight caution each time I kiss Becki.

2. Its good to share :smoking:

3. LOL; everybody makes stupid high mistakes. Laugh at yourself man, its not that big of a deal.

4. yo man its all cool lmao... i have so many embarissing moments oh god like some of them are 20x worse than that one trust me. thats not even that bad... half mine dont involve me bein unsober

5. Funny but just laugh at it and think of how it was just a stupid stoner moment.

Lmao That is still pretty damn funny

6. i was just choking the living hell out of myself twice by popping piece of chococalte and swallowed it without chewing. hurt like hell and i couldnt breath for a minute.

7. thats pretty damn funny, i think we've all had moments like that

8. ^^^^

Im not so sure about that

9. DjGanja, haha I don't think you should be embarrassed. What a hilarious memory to take with you. I love those hilarious memories, even when I'm the butt of the hilarity. I think it's great to laugh at yourself when you can!

I'm glad you shared your story. It really is a humorous scenario. I am sorry that you puked though. That is never any fun. :smoke:

10. At least you should be happy! You have a g/f who smokes weed!

11. Haha man thats pretty funny, bet it hurt like hell though, good luck looking at a blunt the same again:D

12. haha very good story, ill give you +rep just for sharin that with us

why try to puke it up tho? keep that shit in yo system bro, not like you were gonna try smoking it again haha(or we you :) )

13. Well at the time I had a blunt cherry burning my tongue and I wasnt thinking, all I could think was puke that shit up. anyway....:smoking: