embarrasing situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChicagoToker, May 18, 2010.

1. I'm glad I could amuse all of you. I'm glad I find humor in these situatons or I would be one sorry sombitch :smoking:

2. good stuff. lol

3. It's cool. You know, next time in these awkward situations just ask her to hop on top. If she's any decent girl, she'll know what to do. :wave:

4. like some people said you shouldve responded with:

"Thank God!, I couldn't even enjoy it because your pussy smelled so bad i had to turn my head away from my fingers the whole time...

and oh, yeah i need a tighter girl anyways, one who knows what shes doin in bed, have a good life!"

5. I think I may agree with this. Most women don't go talking shit about some guy's dick size to him without being provoked ;)

6. Did you respond to her text? Cause I want to know what you said.

7. I responded with a "lol" haha :smoke:

8. its good you can find humor in this. shes obviously not worth your time or worrying over.

9. so yeah, totally wrong on her part...but MOST girls who are young have NO idea what they like in bed. They haven't reached their peaks yet and think it's all up to the guy. (I subscribed to this when I was young) So she may not have enjoyed it because she didn't know HOW to enjoy it. Don't bring that all on yourself...sex is a two way street.

But in the future, pay a bit more attention to a girl's signs of readiness and it'll be a less disappointing experience for you.:cool:

10. Yeah, girls say that when they want to hurt a guy- not because he actually has a small penis.

11. I would respond with my dimensions but for the sake of decency, I've had girls say that I'm not the biggest but they sometimes comment on the girth as the widest they've seen, not all, but like three girls. And one of those girls told all her friends after we broke up that I had a small dick. Word got around to one of my other ex's, she called me and I told her to start telling everyone my recent ex told, how big my dick was in exageration of course and that she was upset becuase I broke up with her for cheating repeatedly. She didn't cheat but I was just striking back becuase I'd never done anything wrong to her.

12. Aw man that sucks, but from a girls perspective, while her saying that is completely out of line, it probably stems from some type of insecurity within herself. Don't take it personal!

13. You should of been like, your vagine is like sleeve of a wizard very nice!!!!

14. no no no no, big vagina

15. I'm 6'4, so thank fuck that isn't an issue. :p

16. Extremely rude chick! Sends you a text I know thats the hip new thing. She did not even have the egg sacks to be polite and tell you it seems like the relationship wont work out.

I have done a few girls with lose STINKY cunts and I was very polite about why things would not work out. I fact I lied to spare her feelings concerning there lose stinking pussy. I met them in person as any respectable person would when breaking up. But yeah ethics no longer apply today. In may day a phone call break up was rude. At least give the persons a honest face to face conversation. I dont do text messages and do not plan to start any time soon its impersonal and rude. I am sure many young peps will disagree. But I am a old schooler with integrity and great respect for others.

Dont sweat it dude she is a rude bitch and you dont need her.

Sorry for all the vulgarity ladies but it was necessary to state my opinion.

Peace Brother and Sisters

17. Did you at least nut in her face?

18. i swear i see someone new from OH on here everyday haha

but seriously dude, shes a bitch fuck her(well you already did lol) find a new chick and move on.

19. Small dick...or big pussy?

20. Yeh. This pisses me off the most. In all walks of life, it always comes back to the man with sledges like "does size matter", "big is best" etc etc. We never here much about the size of the pussy, big, small or what ever. For a man a small dick is taboo and it should be, for a women a large twat/pussy goes the same way, undesirable.

I have been with some women (especially after child birth) and seriously, i could have fucked them with a telegraph pole in order to get them off.

I think guys need to throw back some of the shit back to these girls that talk about the sizes of dicks so loosely.

Next time she says "big is better" back up fast with "in your case, no its not"