Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

embarassing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by l4m3.u53rn4me, Jan 5, 2009.

1. ok so i've smoked 3 times and i can't light the weed myself. the first time i didn't really try, but the second and third times i did. i got the lighter to work and all, and the second time smoking i got it to light right once in rotation, but my friends had to light it for me otherwise.

i have 2 questions- is there something i'm possibly doing wrong? and how bad is it to need help?

lol don't be mean please, i know it's fucking pathetic and that's why i want help!

2. what do you mean you cant light it yourself? you got crab hands?

3. I can't be much help describing but if you continue to have this trouble jsut get a bong or smoke it from a bowl. It's really easy and fun!!!

:smoking:

4. are you having trouble using the lighter? i can see it hurting peoples fingers.

5. if thats the case just get one of those lighters that you just have to press a button to light it or one of those flip lighters...lol u people..

6. I don't really know how to explain it better than make the flame hit the weed once the lighter is lit...

7. use a key/scissors/pen to pull the safety off. will be much easier.

8. hahaha no i dont have crab hands. idk what the problem is, like i can get the flame up and all just it won't light.. maybe i just need more practice haha

but it's not too big a deal since i'm still new right?

9. Sorry but we are gong to need some more info, what were you smoking out of? So you can get the liter lit but you can't spark the bowl or what?

10. yeah glass pipes

11. Watch how your friends are doing it and until you get the hang of it. Just ask someone to light the bowl while you hit it for now.

12. ok it sounds like you dont know how the piece works that you are smoking out of. what ARE you smoking out of? :confused_2:

13. dude click that shit/
    suck so it catches the herb/
    then your done brajh

14. Make sure you have your thumb over the carb, light the lighter above the weed, and suck. The flame should automatically suck down and light the bowl when you start inhaling.

15. ok NOW i think i know what you mean, you have to suck in while you are applying the flame to the weed

for joints/blunts/bongs/pipes/cigs - you should suck in while you light then it will burn for you lol i had that same problem when i first started didnt even know how to toke att

16. hahahaha idk why that made me laugh so hard. i pictured it in my head and just busted out laughing.

17. Yeah, I pictured the kid in that new wii skate commercial. Anyone else see it?

18. I used to have that problem but I got over it soon enough, just practice!

19. that must be it, i didn't realise you were supposed to suck while lighting. thank you!!

hahah yes that's what i thought of too. then i pictured myself with crab hands

20. Take the safety off the lighter. It's prly on youtube somewhere if you don't know how to do it.