embalming fluid

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jun 9, 2006.

1. nah man, if i was talkin bout pcp i woulda said dust or sherm, its actually formaldehyde, so far i jus put a few drops on a cigarette just to see waht would happen, nothin, then i dipped a cig in it n let it dry out a bit n smoked it in intervals, burns the fuck out of your throat and lungs, then we dipped a joint in it, got a really confused type high

and for the people who say about me quittin n shit, i dont plan on smokin this shit, i just wanna see if its legitimate, they call that shit fry for a reason

my only other guess of this possibly working is that since formaldehyde is a mutagen (mutates cells and molecules) ,is to put it on ground up weed and let it dry out like overnight, let it do its thing cuz obviously formaldehyde itself doesnt really do anything, but i was also reading about procuring shit and lettin it dry before you smoke it, so i'm gonna give that a try tonight n let it dry overnight, let the molecule altering go down

i only paid 19 bucks for 7 3/4oz dropper bottles, so even if it dont work, i'm tradin a kid one of these bottles for a quarter of mids tonight, so i'll have doubled my origional income and i'll get to test my theory, and he'll get jacked if it indeed doesnt work, but hey i told him exactly what it was, so he's takin the risk there as well.

actually i got a supposed connection for dusted weed, 60 a cut so i'ma have to see if thats legit n if so hell yea

2. kick ass man...fuck that shit

3. I don't know man. That just seems reckless.

4. So you are saying you are going to promote (and GIVE AWAY) a substance that can kill you from one sitting's worth of useage? Christ dude, that is the kind of fucking shit that gives all people who use drugs responsibly a bad fucking name.

5. this kid knows just as much as i do about all types of different drugs, so its like me sellin shit to me, he knows what he's gettin n knows the risks of it. so dont try tellin me nuthin about distributing shit that kills you, i let everyone know the deal on shit before i give it out

6. It's not like he's going to lace bud and give it to the guy, he's selling him the actual substance and if the idiot is dumb enough to not research the substance he's buying fuck 'em.

7. Quoted for truth

8. So your just gonna let some poor fuck die so you can get a quarter ounce?
    If the street name for PCP actually is 'embalming fluid', and the kid thinks he's getting PCP, he could die.

9. He isn't selling it to him as PCP, he said hes trading someone he knows for a quarter. So they obviously want it.

10. well im pretty sure neg just said that the kid knows exactly what hes getting (which is embalming fluid) and knows all the risks.

11. do you realize that stuff causes cancer?

12. So, many food preservatives are known carcinogen.

Aspertame is a carcinogen.

Sunlight is a carcinogen.

13. yes lol but you have to admit that there is a slight difference between being outside in the sun and dipping a ciggarete in a deadly liquid used to preserve dead bodies....

14. not really, since there are people who do anything to excess.

15. formaldehyde is also what you smell when you smell "new car smell" rethink this mann,.. I dont know you, but no life is worth risking. I'm saorry if I sound stupid, i'm messed ups, but still. This wont get u messed up ! this will kill hyou man! DONT DO IT! be like the guy in half baked that says "I'm not gonna do waht you think i'm gonna do and FLIP OUT! ! man!!!" Thats not cool, this shit is bad, don't do it. You could die mAN! STOP, DROP! like dmx, or whoever sings that song. "STOP, DROP, and then just take a nap" - I added the last line, - take a nap so you won't do want we think you're going to do. I apologize if anyone losses brains cells in the process of reading this.

16. Quoted for Truth

17. I think I lost about four