Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

embalming fluid, good/bad?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by serius, May 29, 2003.

1. i "stumbled" (cough) (cough) across a shitload of embalming fluid and ive heard you can smoke it but im not for sure. any information or opinions are appreciated. peace

2. I don't know much about it but from what I've heard I wouldn't fuck around with it.

3. I would probably stay away from it.

4. Stay away from the K..........

5. I heard you drink it..like mix it like a 7&7

6. i went to this funeral home for a death and dying class at school and we went to a funeral home and they said embalming fluid is cancerous they dont even like to deal with it. do not touch the stuff

it is cancerous

7. i think its a main ingredient in pcp, or maybe that was a myth.

-Samus-

8. Don't smoke or drink that shit.

IT'S USED TO PRESERVE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!
    I also hear it fucks your head up pretty seriously...

9. If I were you I'd soak a bowl in it. Smoke the bowl and see what happens...or you could embalm something...that would be fun.

10. i heard about people lacing joints with it, but id never hit that shit. not a good idea at all

11. you dip a joint in it. or a cig.

-Samus-

12. PCP is a tranqulilzer/anesthetic used today (and very rarely if that) for smaller animals such as cats. it used to be used on people... but then it's negative affects were discovered... ya know... people waking up with horrific hallucinations, and the possibility of it burning decent sized holes in your brain. it has several slang terms (wet, embalming fluid, angel dust, cat tranquilizer, etc.).

embalming fluid that they use in funeral homes IS NOT PCP! it's actually quite toxic and you should get rid of it.

because one of the slang terms for PCP is embalming fluid... naturally everyone thinks that's what PCP is... but it's not.

13. Yeah dude I wouldn't actually soak a bowl in it... and in regaurds to my last post, sarcasm isnt conveyed easily over computer.

14. ive never done it but many peeps told me its really bad for ya! dont do that shit! stick to the herbal shit.... and acid too!:) lol!

15. NO NO NO! Whatever you do, don't smoke embalming-fluid laced weed. First, it doesn't get you high. Second, it's cancerous. Third, sometimes they use it to help PCP stick to weed.

BAD FUCKING IDEA

16. theres a show called six feet under on HBO and its about a family that owns a funeral home. The daughter has a boyfriend and he started stealing embalming fluid from them and making drugs out of it, dont remember if it was weed, but it fucked up the people he sold it to. Just a show, but you know maybe they based it off of real events.

17. dammit dammit dammit , thanx people i could have really gotten fucked up

18. i read a story a while back (wish I had a source--I don't) about a bunch of guys in an English city in the 1800s, it was a large city so I'm guessing London. Anyway, some guy was walking down the street when he noticed a grating on the street and quite a few barrels stored beneath it. He went down and opened it to find a bunch of what he thought was alcohol (don't know exactly what kind he thought it was). well he popped 'em open and started inviting people down to drink at the expense of whoever stored these barrels

a while later someone came across quite a few dead and dazed men who had spent the last hour or so drinking embalming fluid from a nearby funeral parlor

the moral of the story?

DON'T DRINK EMBALMING FLUID!!!

19. like cottons said, embalming fluid is slang for PCP. either way, if what you have is actual embalming fluid, or PCP, don't touch it.

pcp is one of those nasty things where you'll jump out of a window before you even realise you've stood up!

20. that dude who cut his arm off to get free should have smoked some PCP. then he wouldnt have felt a thing