Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

EMAIL SENT BY MICHAEL HASTINGS HOURS BEFORE HIS DEATH MENTIONS ‘BIG STORY’ AND A NEED TO ‘GO OFF THE RADAR’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jun 21, 2013.

1. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/21/email-sent-by-michael-hastings-hours-before-his-death-mentions-a-big-story-and-a-need-to-go-off-the-radar/

I can't believe all of these conspiracy theorists. What's next? Claim that the Government is selling weapons to Mexican drug lords, the IRS targeting groups because of their political leanings, the DOJ is spying on Journalists, or the NSA is spying on ALL of us? Come on folks! Everything smells rosy and the kool-aide tastes great!

• Like Like x 2
  2. How did his car manage to do that?

• Like Like x 2
  3. but guysssss Kim and Kanye just named their baby North.. North West..

• Like Like x 1
  4. More of a chance that the naming was a conspiricy then the accident. :smoke:

5. I heard that he was investigating who leaked the story of the Gen. Petraus affair.

6. #7 ICGreen, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
      :smoke:

Nope unrelalated my bad.

7. Probably knew too much.

8. I havnt been following this much and I just skimmed through the article, but is it possible that he MAY have faked his death?

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬, Jun 22, 2013
    that is quite a lot of damage to that car

Hmmm interesting.

He apparently said he wanted to go off the radar. Faking your own death certainly does that.

However I think more information will be released on this subject in the coming days, and hopefully journalists will be investigating.

• Like Like x 1
  11. A while back when doing research into the princes Die crash I saw an interview with an ex MI5 agent who said car cashes are one of the Governments favorite ways to off someone because it is easy to pull off and make look like an accident.

Hmm, is it just me or is this at the very least the second jurnolist to claim to have a big story and then subsequently died? The first was BrietBart.

12. #13 mandrin13, Jun 22, 2013
    I think your cap lock button is stuck.  You should look into it, it is very annoying

While its certainly possible there was foul play involved, this is certainly not evidence of anything.  Anyone could make up a mock email screenshot looking like that. 

13. #14 Deleted member 472633, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
    I AM GLAD!

• Like Like x 3
  14. holy fuckallcaps, this is serious business ehh?

15. WHATS WRONG WITH CAPS? WE ALL RAGE AT EACHOTHER AND NAME CALL ANYWAY. WHY NOT YELL TOO?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. For the record I copied and pasted the title, gc usually automatically changes caps to lowercase usually, try it yourself. Thread titles aren't editable anymore. So can we switch subjects to something worthwhile now like maybe the topic in the OP?

• Like Like x 1
  17. lol, i love how the likely hood of a nice Mercedes doing that is a chance in a million and it happens to him 

• Like Like x 3
  18. \nhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/michael-hastings-car-hacked_n_3492339.html

• Like Like x 2