Em Effing Story for you Kids

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokeandToke, Oct 2, 2008.

1. So I am chilling at my house, playing the call of duty like usual, I am sitting here thinking man I have a quarter o in my jar, why not smoke its been 2 days, so I go outside and start smoking right, I lit up 2 bowls to make me feel reallly good because I got work in the morning, I am walking back in my room, I feel like I forgot something you know? So I go whatever fuck it, I am high no worries. I walk in my room to see my detox kit on my table. I HAVE TO TAKE A FUCKING DRUG TEST TOMORROW. Wow I laughed for like 10 minutes then serioused the fuck up when I remembered I could lose my job, lmfao. This literally just happened and I am still blazed as fuck, maybe the realization hasn't sunk in yet. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. holy shit LOL.. well at least you have a detox kit...

good luck man

3. man i used a detox drink, and still failed.

so salty, yet so confused ?? :confused:

4. Call in sick.

5. my detox drink was this shit called omniclean.

a weird little bottle of orange goo, and 4 big ass capsules.

got it from a head shop, so i thought i was golden.

unfortuantely not :(

6. call in sick for sure dude

7. fuuuuuck that sucks...haha sorry to hear dood but im laughing way too much this is pretty funny.

good luck!:smoke:

8. yeah mines called omni pure or some shit.

9. did you use exaclty as directed?

if not, or you got confused, you should ask the dude at the head shop. if he has no idea, buy it and bring it here, macro it so everyone can see it :rolleyes: and then the directions sjhould be clear!:D