Elongation of depth perception, and size perception.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by peacetoker90, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Has anyone noticed that when really high, things that are far away look a lot farther away? or at least you think of them longer? Like a walk upstairs for a drink of water seems like it minutes away but only seconds. or when in a car (not driving because of stonedness) and the car ride last for hours and thing you see are far away, not the time just how far away you measure them in thought.

2. sometimes when im fried i try and light my cig but i hold the lighter about a foot too far away but i think its at the right spot, my ex girlfriend had the same thing happen to her, but every time she was high...i guess it does fuck up your depth perception a tiny bit.

3. Just the blood shot eyes and the influence of the drug on your mind that make you view the world like that.

4. :eek:

Went to a friends last night, shared a bowl of dank - felt great! About an hour later after I got back to my house I packed another bowl and blazed up. Within 10-15 minutes my perception was totally off. My girlfriend was laying right next to me but she appeared further away, then my dog jumps up on the bed (basset hound) and she looks 15 feet long! My thoughts were everywhere too (hard to concentrate) it was great.... Everything seemed really interesting and neat. I felt like I was sinking into my pillow and watching my girlfriend as I sank - real trippy. There was a little anxiety but I just reminded myself I'm HIGH as BALLS right now, just go with it and it rocked! My perception always gets f&^k'ed when I do too much. Eventually I just started to relax and popped in a DVD, it finally began to subside - but it was fun nonetheless.

Oh ya on a side note - I watched Momento - what a crazy ass movie while high... its in reverse!

Happy Tokin'

5. i know what you mean i think, sometimes when i'm walkin and i'm high, and i can see my destination, it seems like it stays the same length away even though i'm walking towards it

6. Try riding a bike (really really high) down a hill. You go forever.