Elmo and Katy Perry's Boobs

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LIsmoker, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Not sure if anyone saw this yet but I've watched it a few times since it came out and high found it absolutely hilarious so give it a watch.

There's some controversy over her outfit because of her "boobage" so it never really aired.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHROHJlU_Ng]YouTube - Katy Perry sings "Hot N Cold" with Elmo on Sesame Street![/ame]

2. ever since they took out cookie monster, this show went down fuckin' hill.

3. I didn't think they took out cookie monster... I thought he just ate some vegetables now and limited his "sweets" to be healthy or something like that.

4. nice tits!

5. She should have worn pasties in my opinion.

6. Yeah, Idk. Of course she's hot as hell. I would bet that most children have seen more revealing outfits out in public. I get tired of the mantra "Sexuality is bad!" ! On the other hand, it's supposed to be a safe show for ALL children to watch. Personally, I think the outrage comes from wives whose husbands had already set the TiVo!;)

7. she needs bigger tits

8. Wait a second, where did her boobs go?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. why are they playing that song on seseme street?
    i don't want my kids exposed to that

man and they didn't show the boobage, seseme street is all gone to hell

edit: ^ how'd that happen?

10. Agreed.

11. I bet anything they were made smaller for the bit through digital alteration. Plus some parents complained that their kids got boners when watching it so they def. won't ever air it.

12. her boobs are there it's that she's not wearing a bra and on where she is...i think?

13. its part of the body. big deal.

14. I agree and I doubt the little kids watching would even notice. Most of the time they are oblivious to it all the parents just go overboard.

15. Yeah. I have heard 12 and 13 year old kids talking about Jersey Shore :confused:. Kind of sad if you ask me.

16. Just another thing parents are getting upset at for no reason...Hey parents how about you change I don't know THE FAILING EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, OR TRY AND LOWER THE LOAD OF DEBT SO THAT YOUR CHILDREN DON'T HAVE TO WORK THE REST OF THEIR LIVES...but no...lets worry about Katy fucking Perry and her delicious melons...her sweet sweet breasts:p:smoke:

17. Those of you asking what happened to her boobs....it's called a push up bra.....;) I'm a girl, I know these things.

18. I'm definitely a fan of them, but natural is so much sexier to me. :D

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI]YouTube - My Push up Bra will help me get my man[/ame]