elisa lam

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by El Duderino, Feb 11, 2015.

1. so im bringing this topic back up...

The Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam!

my sister just told me about her and i read a couple articles watched the video and all that. i say its either super natural or other worldly. i lean towards supernatural.
    ive used enough elevators to know the timing of the doors. in the first half of the video, the doors remain open for long periods of time whether she was standing in the elevator or out and she was in the lift for several seconds. and the doors wouldnt close. then she was out of it for a while and the doors still didnt close!
    finally, in last few moments of the video, the doors open and close a few times; rather quickly in one instance. i think she was "ghosted" through the alarm set door and into the water tank. i find it super creepy! any theorists with a theory?

2. This is weird as fuck
    Again

I'm not sure what to think

3. Yeah, this is bonkers all around and on so many levels. There's something extra going on there somewhere, but what it is we'll never know.

4. #4 Cereal Killer, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    She was murdered and her body was disposed of in the water tower. It is rather odd that her body was naked, and her clothing was found inside the tank as well. Maybe another hotel patron killed her, hid her body in their room briefly, and later put it in the tank to delay discovery of it, and/or to make it appear more like an accident or suicide?

Or perhaps she committed suicide via a rather bizarre and gross method. She did have a history of depression and bipolar disorder, and was on various psychotropic meds. Maybe she was intoxicated prior to it, and that's why she was acting strangely, like in the elevator video just prior to her disappearance. That could also play a role in selection of suicide method, as well as the nerve to go through with it. If she was extremely intoxicated, it may have even been accidental.

Sorry, I'm boring :p

Edit: Scratch the intoxication theory, she didn't have any recreational drugs in her system. My money's still on suicide or murder.

5. The whole thing with the name of the drug passed out in the neighborhood afterwards is what adds a real crazy twist to this.

6. i have the creepy shivers ...

7. so how did she get into the water tower? a hole had to be cut into the tower to get her body out... a person couldnt just open a hatch and get in.

8. I've killed so many people on skidrow

Is it really that weird though

9. Damn I shouldn't of read this I'm the only one up its 7 am and I can't stop looking back should of just kept playing mass effect 2

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #11 SiriusWolff, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    The way she was acting in the elevator looks like a few things to me. I'll just run down the list of what i saw. First off she looks worried, quite very worried actually. The way she stands in the corner and checks the hall like that? Only someone who knows what they're doing would act that way. Second option is that she was infact quite very mentally ill. It does look alot like a person in a paranoid or altered state. The weird movement and standing, the button pushing, the looking down and up the halls etc. Either way no normal person acts like that. I act like that when i think i'm about to be murdered. After watching that video i'd put my money on murder.

edit: when i was talking about the way she stands in the corner and checks the hall i was referring to how she sits in the blind spot and only peaks around enough to get a good line of site in both directions. If i was expecting someone to come into an elevator after me that's the exact spot i'd be in. The whole thing just screams that there was something very wrong prior to that video.

Yeah, that's all hard to argue with. She definitely gives the feel that there's a second person nearby, doesn't she?  And I agree, she reminds me of someone in some kind of paranoid state.

12. I needed to watch only a couple minutes of the elevator video to determine that was paranormal. Her body language and hand signals and everything are like nothing I've ever seen from a person

13. #14 MrJamesDean, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    The truth is out there...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

14. #15 El Duderino, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    everyone has a a theory about the video, but not her actual death. how did she get inside the water tank? like i said before, officials had to cut a hole in the tank and retrieve the body. there was no pre-existing hole that she or anyone else could get in or out of the tank just a small access port on top for cleaning, also sealed.

that is the biggest mystery of all, i think.

15. Creepy as fuk..I didn't know about the water tower not having an opening.

16. #17 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Creepy as fuck!!! But refuse to cop-out with a "paranormal" explanation. I'd rather leave it as a creepy and unknown mystery than giving it an out of this world explanation just because I don't currently understand the whole story.

17. #18 Chrismittty, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Maybe she was possessed by one of the other 30 or so people whom have died and or killed themselves there at The Cecil hotel. Seems like a popular spot to shake this life....

EDIT

30 or so people is a random number, I just remeber its quite a few...

18. it actually mirrors a movie that was made in the same hotel...

there were alarms on top of the building that didn't go off and how would she lock the tank on the outside when she was inside. 

im not sure what it was...but def. foul play.

What's the name of the movie?