eliminating odor

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokin24/7, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Hey, I need to find a cheap way to eliminate the odor of my plants when they are flowering. I dont have room for a carbon filter but for flowering i have a very tall & somewhat wide metal cabinet. Im thinking of buying a bottle of Ozium, would this be sufficent enough to get rid of the smell from 4-5 plants?

2. Carbon scrubber would have been your best bet, but since thats out the only thing i would suggest would be keeping heat to a minimum and trying to circulate the air as much as possable. The "ozium" or whatever it is your talking about im guessing is a spray like febreeze, if it is that isnt going to help me, just cover up the odor for alittle not get rid of it.
    Pot smells alot worse when its hot, so keep it fairly cool and get fresh air in there as much as possable, you should be alright with just 4-5 plants depending on the strain... :)

3. At the Hyrdo store they sell a Gel that absorbs odor and it works pretty well in a small space. It costs about 20 bucks for a big jar, just scoop some out and put in a bowl and replace it as necessary.

4. If anyone knows the name of this gel and where I could find some, I'd be extremely grateful =]

5. This in not the exact product that I was talking about but is a good example and these are scented. But you would need quite a few.

Here's the link

http://www.backyardstyle.com/shop/index.php?page=shop-flypage-10700

6. I believe Hashmouf is referring to ONA...

7. I've never tryed it before, but I think I've seen this gel stuff in Walgreen's where they have air fresheners.