elf

Discussion in 'General' started by easy rider, Nov 10, 2003.

1. i hate a pretty shitty day that ended up being a great night
    i went to see the movie Elf with a couple friends

we smoked a few bowls

went to the theater ..grabed some food n drinks n started watching the movie

i laughed sooo fucking hard at this movie ..i loved every bit of it. will ferrell is so funny. good friends/good pot and this hilarious move made me almost forget about the shitty day i was having before

so..
    get some $, get high, go see Elf
    ...and have a good time.

2. god damn ive been waiting for this movie to come out forever..now that its out i have no time or money to see it right now. I love will ferrel

3. WORST... MOVIE... EVER.

4. that's kinda harsh if you've not seen it yet samus, don't ya think?.........Peace out.......Sid

5. i saw it, it kicked ass! will ferrell is funny as hell.

6. i was just sayin it LOOKS aweful. i mean, ive seen 3 different commercials for it. i didnt laugh ONCE at any of them!

7. haha ya

its no oscar nomine but its funny.

8. well shit samus...you can't go into a movie about human elf with high expectations..its meant to be fun, not a blockbusting mega hit....

9. Haha I got stoned with some friends and went to go see Elf last night. it was pretty funny cause will ferrel is the man. He plays the perfect ignorant retard.

10. i know, i know.. i just expected a comedy to make me laugh. but im sure many people love it.