Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Electrocution by pleasure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doodlemikey, Sep 15, 2009.

1. So guys, I just got some amazingly dank skywalker (no pics, sorry). This shit completely took my mind out, washed it in lemon juice, spit shined it, wrote it a song, stuck it back in....upside down. It was nuts. One of the things I noticed though was that when it really hit me, anything hilarious or awesome would hit me like electricity. As things were funny in a video or something, I would just starting cracking up kind of violently. It was amazing but it was weird as shit. Anybody else ever feel this? :) I would just be waiting for something funny and then....BZZZ AAAAAHHAHAHAHA FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU"

2. I know what you're talking about! I got this sweet stuff as well, and when I get a nice high going, I feel jolts of electricity hitting my neck and shoulders, over and over again. It's really cool.

3. Must be that lightsaber weed

4. lol

+rep

5. I stuck a paperclip in a outlet in science, and it was like a high, so weird kind of like a head rush from the first time you smoke a cigarette.

6. I usually stick my bare ass on electrical cow fences to get the rush im lookin for. lmao "BZZZ AHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUU"

7. This is one of the reasons why stoners have a bad name...:rolleyes: