Electricity

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AUSTRIAN_KRONIK, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, im quite a noob when it comes to electrics (hey, im only 15), but i dont want to blow any fuses, so i was wondering, is it okay if i plug about 250 watts worth of light bulbs into one extension cord, like the one below? or does each light need its individual outlet?

[​IMG]

2. :cool: Read the terms of use you agreed to! You\'ve gotta at least pretend you\'re 18!

3. yeah man i think you will find it hard getting people to willingly give advise to minors ...

4. We have a bad boy here.

5. amps x volts + watts

6. i mean amps x volts= watts

7. come back when your an adult.

8. you guys are adults, so why don\'t you start acting like it, instead of acting like a complete douchebag?

im asking a simple question here, a simple \'yes that will work\' or \'no that won\'t work\' will suffice.

thsciencist, thanks but i don\'t understand that will help me figure out if my extension cords and lights will work with one plug.

9. They would not have to if you would just abide by the rules, or atleast read them. Goodbye and good luck in your search for information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.