Electric Forest 2013 (June 27-30)

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by just1morebowl, Jan 12, 2013.

1. People coming from other states-Watch out for the checkpoint that was stationed last year at Allegan county. I'm a local. I heard about many drug busts there last year.

2. earn free tickets to electric forest and other festivals for being in the top 20 by the end..

Street Shimon

3. Hide a bowl in your shoe. Hide a grinder in your crotch. WINNING.

4. #44 dan k, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    i never wear shoes at these things.. either sandals, just socks, or barefoot.. too hot for shoes.

i have crotch pockets in a lot of my pants though, sewen to the inside of my zippers. all are big enought to fit a mediumsmall pipe, up to a quarter o of weed plus a little extra room for other goodies.
    ive also taken a small sock, cut 6 holes around the top, string a shoestring through, tied it real good around my waste, tucked it in and never had to worry about it

ive had them not even touch me plenty of times cause i was shirtless shoeless and sweaty lol

ive also seen security pull a bag of white powder out of a kids pocket and say "looks like your gonna have a good time!" and give it back to him and let him go through.
    i would never just leave shit in my regular pockets but most security guards are just kids working to get into the festival for free.

5. This. Lol the festival security is the least of your worries. The drive there will be when you're most vulnerable.

6. Bought my tickets!

I'm stoked for it, first time going :D

7. I can't wait xD

8. time of yo life

9. Pumped to see pretty lights throw down as always. Everybody should check Cosby sweater... That dank

10. Cosby sweater brings the heat!

11. Hello all. I am almost 100% sure i cannot make it to the forest this year but i already purchased my ticket. I will be willing to sell it closer to the date of the concert. Probably a month before. If you want to buy it i will sell it for $260 flat, which is what the tickets cost now before 25 dollars worth of fees. I would require payment by paypal and then once money is received i will ship it out to you.

Also, watch your speed for the last 5 or ten miles before the festival. Last year i was speeding because i was late and got pulled over 100 yards before the exit. Cop asked where me and my girl were going, i told him we were going to camp at the festival. He said you know there are a lot of illegal drugs going into the festival? Do you have any on you? I replied yes i am aware but i do not have anything on me or in the car. Can i search the car? I said i saw no reason for it. He asked two more times, so i finally said yea sure why the hell not so that he wouldn't think i really did have shit and look harder. (i had no weed but plenty of stuff that i can't speak about). Anyway me and my girl sat on the hood of the car he gave a general search looking in car pockets, under the seat and in the cushions, quick look through the trunk, and i think a quick look through my clothes bag (where it was located in a special pocket built into boxer briefs). He didn't find anything, gave me a warning (such a nice guy) and let us go.

I was extremely lucky so play it safe use cruise control and don't be a dumbass about hiding your shit.

Anyway PM me if you are interested in my ticket.

12. I'll buy it for 200 ^

13. Not selling it yet and def not for 200 but i'll post in here again in a few months.

14. I'm a local too and I heard countless stories of how bad the police were leading up to the exit. Most of the people I talked to got pulled over because they had stuff written on their cars about EF...

15. i seen two people being pulled over pretty close to the fest, im guessing they where speeding or smoking maybe.. just put your cruise control on and wait till you get into the fest to smoke. they are pretty nosy if your car smells like weed. good thing i had just gotten out with it in my pocket.

16. People who can't wait 30 minutes to smoke deserve to get pulled over. You just smoke on the highway otherwise.

17. Phase two came out today! :) I'm pumped for this festival!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxh9udYCJbE]Electric Forest 2013 - Phase 2 Artist Additions - YouTube[/ame]

18. I need a ride. Anyone in Michigan want to car pool? Lol

19. Electric Forest has just released the artists in PHASE TWO of the announcements!! More than 25 have been added & they're good one's :D!!

The line-up is complete & idk about you guys, but I am SO ready to be back in the beautiful forest in Rothbury :D!!

Check out the full line-up and don't forget to get your tickets at Electric Forest Festival :: June 27 - June 30, 2013 :: Rothbury, Michigan