Electric Forest 2013 (June 27-30)

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by just1morebowl, Jan 12, 2013.

1. As the dates just got announced yesterday for Electric Forest 2013, I figured I'd see if any of you fellow tokers will be there! I live about 10 minutes away from the Sherwood Forest here in Michigan, so I'm sure you can imagine the anticipation that's going through my head right now.

EFF is amazing on so many levels. My first time going was last year, and I had a great time. The crowd is super friendly, the DJ's and jam band artists put on a hell of a show and connect with the fans, and the forest looks like a stoners wonderland. If you're a festival junkie like myself and enjoy dubstep/electronic music, I'd reccomend the shit out of this place!

Hope to see some of you this year!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXPy5zlSUJA]Electric Forest 2013 - Official Date Announcement - YouTube[/ame]

2. #2 Ryusuke, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    looks trippy as hell on weed

i'd rather do unmentionables there

seems pretty live tho

Cannot discuss other drugs here or even use the word "unmentionable" - WW

3. You and me both. I'd say it's a psychonauts paradise (which it is), but this is a weed forum. :smoking:

4. Can you smoke bud freely over there

5. Very freely. Lol pretty much everyone there smokes weed themselves, and if they don't, they don't mind. Hell a friend of mine gave bud to a security guard.

6. Remember not to to discuss other drugs here

7. AWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT FESTIVAL TIME IS NEAR!

If i get these tickets on a good price ima go. I wanted to go last year but i found out about it late. This festival looks ssick.

8. I really want to go this year. I had a bunch of friends go last year and had a blast! I've heard so many amazing stories :D

9. #9 just1morebowl, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    Try your best to do so! Last years forest was named festival of the year, and this one is expected to be even bigger. Oh, and get your tickets early. That shits expensive if you wait too long. (still worth the money though, IMO)

10. I live in Tennessee so it will be a hell of a drive but I'm pretty certain me and some friends will be headed there. I keep watching videos of the forest at night and it looks like another world.

Me and my good friend Molly are going to have a heck of a time.

You ever been to a big festival like this? It's bascially another world where you can do whatever you want. Nothing but good vibes all around.

11. What he said. Everything is different at these kinds of events. You'll be like :smoking: and some of the older people might go :rolleyes: others will just :wave: but the majority will be right there with you and give you a look similar to this :D

12. For the fest-heads out there: Bummmmmmmp

13. i went the first year they did it...... the drummer from String cheese incident, jason hann, threw down a 4am dj set right next to my campsite with lazers and shit while he was chugging wine lol

14. This is gonna be the best birthday ever. :) I can't wait.

15. That's fucking awesome lol. Any pictures or videos?

16. Looks so freaking awesome!!!! I wanna go!!!!

17. 2012 was my first Forest experience. I hope STS9 comes back, their show was insane. So trippy. Big Gigantic was great too. I thought Bassnectar could have been better. Girl Talk was one of the best experiences of my life. I heard rumors that Pretty Lights will be there this year, but rumors are just that...

Should be fun. I was with about 10 people last year plus other people I ran into that I didn't know would be there. It was sweeeeeeeeeet!

18. EFF has majorly gone downhill.

Rothbury was amazing, eff 2011 was good, but now all the punk raver kids whom are pushy, disrespectful assholes over run the place.

Perhaps ill make it back this year for some more SCI, but the vibe really brings me down now. Ive been there every year so far.

19. went last year with like 20 friends. will definitely be back this year!