electric company

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by macattack87, Feb 9, 2009.

1. has anyone ever had any problems with the electric company? I read about people getting arrested because the electric company noticed the increase in usage and told the police.

2. yeah because the electric company doesnt like it when you use more electricity.

just pay your bill and need not worry.

3. Thats when you start to grow for commercial purposes...

If your growing for your own use then there is absolutely NO WAY of them knowing if its a grow light using a little more wattage or its just another computer or TV...

4. Don't try to steal power either. There's been a grow or two busted around here due to the growers trying to steal power, doing a shitty job, and the guy noticing when he came out to read the meter.

Just pay your bill on time, and everyone will be happy.

5. 99 percent of the time. In my experience from people around my area that grow they have been getting busted because they have fat mouths. If you grow shut your mouth and dont tell your friends. You dont need to flatter yourself and get recognition for your growing expertise. Just grow and do what you do and you should be just fine. Obviously in moderation.