Election 2008

Discussion in 'General' started by Rhythm of Life, Oct 30, 2007.

1. does anyone know of a site that has a list of the canidates and their stances on various topics?

2. Was there anyone you were particularly interested in knowing about?

3. Was there anyone you were particularly interested in knowing about?

4. Damn double post.

5. Lol we double posted at the same time

6. yea either barack or ron paul btw thanks for the sites everyone

7. ***ATTENTION***

...just for those of you who are following the debates. There is another debate on tonight between the democrats. Its on @ 9pm EST on MSNBC.

8. Thanks for the heads up, ill definetely give it a look.

I somewhat enjoyed listening to Barack Obama's 1 hour spew on MTV yesterday.

9. so they just brought up the topic of medical marijuana, very briefly. Edwards was the only cadidate to oppose the idea. he just lost any hope of my vote. Clinton lost any hope of my vote too. This is the second debate in a row where she has gotten caught saying yes to things shes already declared no on. Shes all over the place..

10. Ron Paul 2008!

Everything he said about The War On Drugs being a complete waste totally hit the spot. That and his support of medical marijuana. Not to mention all his other great stances on things such as foreign policy and tax reform. :)

[​IMG]

11. Spread the word my friend

12. Damn, i turned it off and switched to the history channels "Lost books of Nostradomus" which is airing again in 30 mins.

Did Obama stay conistant with his stance on medical marijuana, promising to end the raids and saying that it was a waste of money?

13. #15 knowthing, Oct 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    -

14. ron paul is too right wing. of course, i agree with his views for the most part, but it feels like he will bring the US back into it's pre depression no government involvement economic system.