Ejaculating affecting my workout?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Runningw235, Apr 20, 2012.

1. I work out every day, but Ive noticed that the longer I go without ejaculating, (sex or masterbating), the harder I can work out...

Does it have to do with testosterone? Is it all in my head?

Im not trying to be funny, I just wanna know if any of you can relate.

2. Yeah it lowers your testosterone.

I used to know a guy that did cage fighting and he wouldn't jerk off or fuck his girl for like a week before a fight.

3. Lol no wonder why I never want to work out.

4. Thanks for your help man. I think Im gonna try to do atleast waiting four days. Not that Im a cagefighter or anything.

5. [quote name='"Periced"']Lol no wonder why I never want to work out.[/quote]

Hahahahah

6. Oh god. Post this on bodybuilding.com's forum and see the kinda responses you'd get there for this.

There is no evdience to say it will affect anything. Keep jerking it, you're fine.

7. Goddamn if you not in great shape then maybe it would affect you but if you are then it shouldn't affect you at all. I'll fuck the shit out of a sexy fine woman if I have game or event the next day with no problem.

8. Everyone has a different T level, so the answers you will find anywhere will consist of yes it will and no it won't. The only way to know is if you get a blood sample test for your levels of T, pre and post ejaculation. HOWEVER, if you do a personal test yourself say jerking off and then working out, and repeat this for a couple of weeks (giving yourself several days between sessions), it will be enough for you to make up your own mind without seeing a doctor.

9. The proper progression of events is this:

workout
    get medicated
    fap/sex
    ???
    profit.

10. tbh. i've been busting quite a few nuts lately, and I workout M/W/F/S and I haven't noticed any changes in my lifting abilities - unless you like do it 15 min before you go, then maybe your just to 'relaxed' to really lift well.

11. Jerking off frequently and jerking off once a month are basically the same.

A little tidbit for you though... The longer sperm stays in your testicles the more likely it is to produce a child with health issues. Sperm that hasn't been refreshed often is known to contain damaged DNA.

12. daaam thats crazy ive noticed the same lack after ejaculating. IM STOPPING FOREVER NOW

13. Goooooooood luck:wave:

14. I find that when I work out, I don't feel like jacking it

15. My workout is fapping...

16. Jerk off after working out?

17. I used to jerk off in the gym bathroom

18. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']I find that when I work out, I don't feel like jacking it[/quote]

Haha I'm the opposite...my blood gets rushing and after a workout I kinda wanna bang everything in sight....sometimes my gf isn't around so ill handle business myself haha

19. [quote name='"BackdoorAlex"']I used to jerk off in the gym bathroom[/quote]

Ever cranked one out in the sauna?