Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eighth of KB or Half of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biw999, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Well I have $60 bucks set aside for weed this pay (I get paid weekly) and I can't decide whether I want to pick up a half of mids or an eighth of KB.

Eighth of KB = $50

Half of mids = $60

I just bought KB for the first time last week after having had only mids ever in my two years of smoking. Thing is, I go through about a quarter of weed a week so I'm REALLY going to have to conserve to make that eighth last a week and I don't know if it's really worth it when I can just buy a half and treat myself to a blunt or two (never roll blunts so they fuck me up), and STILL have plenty of pot for the week.

The only thing that has me wanting the KB is just the overall quality of the buds. Very hairy and full of trichs but, honestly the high isn't THAT much better than just plain old mids.

Picking up later tonight so I need to make a decision by then.

PS: I still have like 1.5-2.0g of KB left but, that will be gone when I smoke when some buddies tonight.

2. i always end up smoking a Q of mids in like 2 or 3 days. I just never reach a satisfying place off mids. An 8th of good shit could last 5 days or so cuz it only takes a few hits.

3. I usually go with quality over quantity just for the simple fact that even if i get double the mids, i have to use double to get as stoned. :smoking:

4. are you just pickin up a puff sack man, cause if you get that half o make some budder haha. Actually do whatever you want, i would go ewith the 8th