EHLE I just ordered.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by shevanel, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Can't wait till it gets here, but I have no idea when that's gonna be. I don't know if any of you saw my other thread (asking about a Molino I was about to buy, but I decided against it because of the advice from you guys:D), but I'd say this is a higher quality bong at a lower price. So thanks!
    http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/ehle_250ice_t.jpg

EDIT: and here is the old thread I was talking about if you're interested
    http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/474872-what-do-you-think-bong.html

2. Great first piece. My first tube was a Roor 14" almost identical to the EHLE and it's still a great daily driver. Enjoy it man :smoking:

3. #3 Coldsnap, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    I've got the exact same one in my cart thinking about checking out.
    I had a bit more money set aside and the Ehle was a bit cheaper than expected so i threw in the diffuser and gauze

4. nice, I'm thinkin about getting an EHLE too, probably 250ml. The only negative thing I've heard (at least ordering from edit) is that it can take 2-4 weeks to ship? ANyway, hope you get it soon, happy toking:)

5. its beautiful!
    toke it good

6. I'll let you know when it gets here. It says "dispatched in 2-4 weeks" under the picture, so...we'll see I guess.:rolleyes:

7. It's nice but i was in the same situation as you.

I'm going for the molino. It's bigger. And has a precooler and the prices have dropped ridiculously low.

8. whoa. I ordered last night and it was shipped this morning.

9. WTF!:mad: The bank called my house (I don't live there during the school year, my parents do though) because it seemed like a "suspicious" :eek: transaction. I'll be pissed they find out because of that...

I don't want to lie to them if they ask, but then again...i don't know:confused:

:(

10. Uh oh....

11. ruh rooohhhhh!!

12. damn lol what bank do you use? If your parents ask, just say you're buying something off of ebay maybe? good luck:rolleyes::D:confused::wave:

13. First National Bank.
    My dad is a huge eBay dude, he would probably think I was lying if I said the bank called because I bought something off of eBay, which I do all the time anyway.

Oh well, I'm kinda not worried about it, as I was planning to tell them that I smoke eventually anyway. If this is how they find out, then so be it.

14. You won't be let down OP, I love my Ehle.

15. I got that EHLE for sale if anyone wants to contact me.