ehle bong with diffuser question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BigGuru, Jun 12, 2012.

1. So im gonna be getting this bong soon (hopefully it stays in stock)
    EHLE. Glass - Straight Cylinder Bong 2000ml - 18.8mm - Ice Notches - Red logo - Diffusers - Spare Parts - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

With it id like to get this diffuser/downstem
    EHLE. Glass - Diffuser Downstem - Diffusers - Spare Parts - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Id like to know what length to get that downstem. I know I need the 18.8 joint but idk about length since I don't actually own the bong yet. Also ehle sells a bowl specifically for the diffuser. Do I have to use that bowl or will any 18.8 bowl do (like the one that comes with my ehle bong)

Thanks

2. #2 keVn, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    Any 18mm bowl will do, you don't need a specific bowl for your diffuser. The diffuser length should be 16 or 16.5, you'll have to take a chance with this one because there are no specifics but I do know that it should either one of those two (if you need more evidence as to why I'll show you my reasoning). I myself have an EHLE bong 500ml though, love it as my first piece. I hope this answers some of your questions, if not then PM me or reply back.

3. Have you checked if they had that bong on EDIT ? not because you should buy it there, but because there usually is an "ideal downstem length" in the description. Just to be safe, I'd go for something a little shorter than what they suggest though because I used it once, and the downstem turned out to be just a few mm too long to fit in the bong, but that should at least give you a general idea.

4. I just checked, it says 16 cm for that bong !

5. stick with 16 cm for sure.... the stock bowl will work for it. itl be a nice setup, congratulations

6. Hey thanks everyone. I kinda knew any bowl would work I was just curious as to why ehle had a diffuser specific bowl. But as far as the length thanks a million!

7. #7 e150a, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    The description says 14.5 cm.