EHLE backorder

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mwdmb41, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Just wanted to know if I'm the only one waitin' on a EHLE from EDIT? This damn backorder is killin' me, I've been waiting for a month and four days for some German glass and it hasn't even shipped yet! :(

2. dam dude im about to order an ehle from edit...that suuucks.

3. Uhhh, I'm not exactly sure why you would wait a month without e-mailing EDIT. I waited two weeks for my custom RooR Big Sista and it still hadn't shipped, so I e-mailed them and they told me that tube was out of stock, so I switched my order to a different tube, they mailed it out that day. Who waits a month for a bong, especially an EHLE? :rolleyes:

4. ^^i've been in contact with them plenty of times, they told me i could switch my order but I'm stuck on what i've ordered, and yeah I'm willing to wait a month for an ehle when it's only costin' me $160 (inc. shipping)! They gave me a discount for waitin' so long, so really it's not too bad, i think everyone is out of EHLE at the moment, SMG has been waitin' for quite a while on their shipment, i think they only ship via boat so that shit is takin' a while :eek:

5. bah im ordering it anyways. if it takes too long ill take a discount. what are you getting?

6. bought an ehle 5mm 45cm straight tube from edit about a week ago. i have it with me already. they shipped it off like 2 days after i ordered it. everything seems fine for me.

7. ^^Did you order the one w/ ice pinches?

8. nope. just straight.

9. You will get it soon enough and the wait will be worth it.

10. what does EHLE stand for?

11. More than 55 years of experience in glass engineering speaks for itself. In 1949, the company "Günther Ehle Glasinstrumentenfabrik" was founded in Limburg, Germany. The business grew quickly to a successful enterprise - being a significant employer for the region. This very past is the foundation of their future. Since 1988, the second generation have continued the founders' lifework.

Over the years, their direction has changed; a traditional manufacturer of glass laboratory devices has become an innovative enterprise that has distinguished itself as a high-performance, competent and reliable partner.
    and heres some EHLE. Milk
    [ame=http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/jonque1020/?action=view&current=M4V00741.flv][​IMG][/ame]

12. I wanna buy that: EHLE Glass Bong - Hollow Base / Extreme Height bong.Its only 92 dollars and its 60 cm. tall

13. base is too weird for me. not my taste. i like extreme height as well. but i went for the 5mm 45cm ehle 09.

14. I have a small bong with a hollow base like that. never really had any problems with it

15. so the EHLE initials don't stand for anything?

16. did you read nothing i posted? its the name of the founder of the glass company dude.

17. I read what you posted, I just figured EHLE were initials that stood for something...