Eh- What should I do, am i overreacting?

Discussion in 'General' started by Farted, Dec 26, 2011.

1. I have a huge paranoia when it comes to danger like someone breaking in, going missing etc...

but anyways i have no idea where my dad is, i'm home for Xmas break, i've been here for a week, every day he gets up at 3 30 goes running comes home, leave around 4 to work, takes his blue saturn, EVERY MORNING, i just moved out recently, so i know that he's been doding this for a long time.

This morning he left out the door, i didn't hear the gargage open, i didn't see him come back from running, i just dismissed thinking i probally just didn't hear the gargage door open and close.

Now it's 3 30 pm he's usally home by 2, I check the garage, his recently bought lexus is not there, and i know he woulddnt take that to work, since he works in the ghetto part of town, and rarely even leaves with it. he didn't come back into the house to leave through the gargage like he always does, i didn't hear the garage open, idk maybe i'm just paranoid, but what should i txt him to make sure he's alriht, i dont wanna be like "omg dad r ju missing" ijust want it to be like a casual txt that doesn't seem out of ordinary

2. "yo man what time you think you'll be getting home?"

3. Just tell him your making dinner and ask what he wants plus it would be cool to make dinner for your dad after a long day.

4. Just call him or text him, say "I didn't hear you leave is everything fine?" There's nothing unmasculine about loving your dad and making sure he's safe man, its actually pretty manly.

5. My sister was gone on a run one night for an hour longer than usual. I woke my parents up at midnight and we went looking for her, turns out she just ran a little longer; i thought she had been kidnapped. He's your dad, he's definitely worried about you more than you could ever imagine. Better to just text him right away than worry, cuz if something ever did happen and the longer you procrastinated the worse off he would be.

6. Call the police

7. My net stop working, but thanks for the advice guys, turns out my dad came home at 10 when i was asleep and picked up my little sister and went to eh movies haha.

8. Good to hear things are ok. It's better to be safe than sorry. :)

9. He is a grown man unless your rich and good for ransom your alright.

Now I would worry about siblings. Glad everything is OK.