Egyptian Gov't Under Threat of Collapse?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbakedenough, Jan 26, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/01/25/wedeman.egypt.day.of.rage.cnn]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

They seem pissed... :smoke:

2. Cops were gone with the wind.

3. It's only a matter of time until it happens in America. I can't wait.

4. Hmm, most of North Africa is in s**t street at the moment though.

Tunisia's President fleeing for his life a couple of weeks ago. Lebanon appointing a Hezbollah backed PM, now this.

'Tis rather worrying

5. And here I was planning a trip through the Middle East. T_T

6. What do you expect? The world is falling apart but all part of the plan for the NWO.

7. Their president has been president for like 30 years I think. That's crazy. I hope they do get rid of him.

8. This is baaaad

9. I'm surprised a middle east government doesn't collapse every day

10. i feel that im gonna see something similar to that before I die if some shit doesnt get changed in this country...

- Loss of jobs
    - Inflation
    - War

I dont know ANYTHING about politics, everything I say is based off what I see daily. If im wrong feel free to let me know.

11. Worth a mentionable gtfo.

Shit over there really hit the fan.

WHAT IS WITH THIS NEW "LIKE" bullshit?!

12. im not sure must have sumthin to do with F.B and for egypt i doubt anything will happen in 5-10 days this will be history.

13. 5 Day Update

[ame=http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/01/31/vo.egypt.alexandria.streets.cnn]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

Its funny to see an IRA supporter crapping on insurgencies and saying they won't last a week. Hows Belfast doing btw? Still not the IRA's? Guess they're history huh?

Support some freedom for gods sake. Think of all the good Irish that died for their freedom, and now the Egyptians are trying to get theirs and you just say 'meh, won't last'