Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Efficient ways to conserve and eat weed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by andynov123, May 29, 2012.

1. Im trying to find out what is the most efficient and affordable way to eat weed. If I use a quarter of weed and make a stick of cannabutter, Is it a 6 hour high? If I was high for 6 hours from spreading some cannabutter on a bagel and I did that twice a day, then how long will one stick last me?

Are there any more weed efficient ways to eat weed?

2. Vape it first, then cook with it. Get 2 birds stoned at once.

3. Exactly^

And gotta love the trailer park boys quote

4. Repeated use of edibles on a daily basis will raise your tolerance dramatically.
    Better to eat the buttered bagel once a week than every day.

5. You're not achieving much here, unless you've got loads of left over vaped bud you can't do anything with.

All you're doing is making your edibles less potent.

6. [quote name='"andynov123"']Im trying to find out what is the most efficient and affordable way to eat weed. If I use a quarter of weed and make a stick of cannabutter, Is it a 6 hour high? If I was high for 6 hours from spreading some cannabutter on a bagel and I did that twice a day, then how long will one stick last me?

Are there any more weed efficient ways to eat weed?[/quote]

Use coconut oil rather than butter. It is the most efficient material to use for extracting when cooking with oils or butter. If you cant find coconut, use a high fat cooking oil. I find canola works fine. Thats the most efficient.
    As for dosing, id suggest between .35 and .7 depending on your tolerance and how well you process it. Only way to know how potent your stuff is, is to try it!!

7. -Edibles
    -Conserving bud

Pick one.

Best thing you could do is if your dealer also grows, buy a shit load of good shake, keep some to smoke and make oil with the rest.