Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Efficient way to keep tolerance low?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys! I just recently got off a 2 week tolerance break and i was wondering how you guys keep your tolerance low. I think I'm gonna smoke 1or 2 bowls a day for a week and then take a week off then go back to 1 or 2 bowls a day for the next week... Just kind of going in that pattern. If there are better ways to do this let me know. :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I smoked for around a year then took a month off for tolerance, hit a bowl 3 times and felt like i was gonna puke. I was so high i didnt know what to do felt like my first time again. Id say that with 1-2 bowls a day smoke for 2 weeks then go off for a week or so.

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Technically the most efficient way would be to smoke like once a week or month, that way you would get as high as possible with as little as possible.

It also really depends the method in which you toke.

Do you use pipes/joints?

4. i would reccomend a one hitter and dugout, may help keep your tolerance down.

5. Smoking in the morning/within the first hour or so of waking up is by far the #1 way to increase your tolerance. I like to keep my tolerance as low as possible while smoking as much as possible, so I always wait till afternoon or nighttime to smoke. If you have some cash burning a hole in your pocket, a vaporizer will keep your tolerance low, while (of course) letting you get super stoned off a very little amount of bud. I would recommend the pax or the buddha...

6. I've smoked for 25 years man. I only take a few hits and I'm good for a couple of hours. And I can do that all day every day and have. If you feel burnt out before you smoke your next one...then you are smoking too much. Nice buzz and maintain it. That's what I do. No need to be fucking with the dudes on the Space Station all day......It's a waste of weed.

[​IMG]

7. Stop smoking after you are high

8. #8 Mr. Alaskan Thunderfuck, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Drink a Starbucks double shot they taste pretty good and they are 200 percent niacin (it will detox your system). Also wait a day and just drink water for that whole day after you drink the energy drink it lowered my tolerence a considerable amount. It takes 1 .4 or .5 gram joint to fuck me up

P.S. try not to smoke the day or the day after you have the energy drink

9. j in the afternoon and a j at night

10. Regular short t breaks works best for me

11. Niacin is not a detox. It tricks some urinalysis systems.

You can't detox thc. It's metabolites are stored in fat. And their presence has nothing to do with tolerance. Tolerance is created from your cb receptors (where thc binds to) not being as sensitive anymore or they're already occupied by molecules due to constant smoking.

12. i keep my tolerance down by not smoking by myself. ill only smoke if its with the homies.

Sent from my iPhone.

13. #13 Mr. Alaskan Thunderfuck, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    then why is it I got blazed off my ass a day after drinking it and my tolerance is noticeably smaller. I also went to the gym and wore sweats while working out..my legs needed to be dried off afterwards

14. Thc is not water soluble, working out won't even help for a drug test. Which is why people think it's good for detox. Maybe with a water soluble drug.

And working out is overall good for you and helps raise healthy hormone levels and helps with your endocannabinoid system. So you can attribute some of the increased high from this.

Mainly, the drink is a placebo

15. yeah lol, I powerlift..I am kinda a health freak I almost did not even try marajuana. I dont smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol