Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Yipdiggy, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Hi everyone this is my first thread on GC!!!! i have a question for everyone. I have pretty bad joint pains, cramping, etc. I play sports and run often.. so i thought marijuana would cure it :smoke: lol. But do you have to get high for it to actually painkill? or can it be like a couple of hits and be a little buzzed but still allow you to play and run and what not? what do you guys think?

2. If You Make A Low Dose Of THC Pill It Could Act As A Heavy Painkiller.

basically go to your local drug store, buy a 200 pak of size 00 empty gel capsules.

buy one fat ounce of super dank or for a relaxing lwo high use high mids.

make cannabutter with the whole ounce USE STEMS TOO!!!!! NO SEEDS!!!!!!!!

(these could also fuk you up, an ounce of some nice buds made me all 200 pills with 2 1/2 stiks of melted butter, one pill fuked me up for 6 hours straight and then a head buzz until i went to sleep.)

thanx!:smoke:

3. I think that a topical application of an fat based infusion directly where it hurts might help.

4. thanks soo much gabrielle

5. I make such - very strong from concentrated cannabis. It kills pain by topical application - pain gone in 4-5 minutes.

clinton

6. Hm, that sounds really interesting clinton. My friends father has been getting too high from edibles to kill pain, and was looking for something less intense. What are the side-effects like?

7. No side effect noticed. I guess if you rubbed your whole body with it you would feel it.

To get such concentration - you need solvent extracted cannabis. Dissolve in alcohol then mix into your Carrier - such as extra virgin coconut oil. Then heat the oil to drive off the alcohol. Ratios between 1 part concentrate and one or two parts carrier.

Some leave the alcohol for internal use - it hits faster since the alcohol is absorbed faster than oil. People add this to tea and then enjoy the rest of the day.

clinton

8. Getting stoned doesnt mean you cant function normally. Edibles are best for pain but can be too strong even for smokers. So be careful dose wise.
    You can smoke small amounts and only get pain releif IF you have a tolerence like a daily toker would. But if you have never tried it then even a tiny ass amount shoudl get you pretty high. Felling good is not a bad thing, enjoy it while your on this earth.