Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects of weed on me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mark James, Jul 3, 2020.

1. I have a hard time explaining how weed affects me.
    When I smoke, any strain I have to be very careful on mow much I smoke. I haven't smoked in a year and last night i took a small toke out of my neighbor's one hitter. I didn't even finish the one hitter, that's how small of a hit I took.
    Same thing hit me as always. My body starts to feel fluid but at the same time it feels like its vibrating. I cannot concentrate, people talk and I don't know what they are saying, I have to focus really hard so i can remember what i am saying. My sinuses close up and I can't breathe through my nose, and the world around me seems like its pulsing.
    Every time I smoke this happens, but depending on how much I smoke depends on how severe it is.
    I tried smoking a lot last year because someone said smoke yourself past this but that never worked. I thought I might have a flower allergy so I tried vaping, then I tried dabs and the dabs fucked me up like no other, I couldn't function, couldn't move, felt like I had to remind myself to breathe, couldn't talk... Nothing, I was shut down.
    I am in my 40s now, but when I was young I smoked daily, but then I can remember one particular night when I was smoking and I was hit with these effects, I ended up quitting smoking because I couldn't get a good high anymor .
    I probably didn't smoke after that for about 10 years and then I smoked a joint while on deployment in Afghanistan and had the same results.
    Smoked a bit a few years later, and the same thing again. On and off I've tried smoking and every single time it's the same thing.
    Like I said I tried hard last year to break through it and had no success.
    This is shitty because even though I was having my effects last night, my shoulder and back didn't hurt, I'm waiting on rotator cuff surgery and the VA won't give me anything for the pain. Last night was the first time my shoulder hasn't hurt in months.
    I'm not on amy medications so I know it couldn't be interacting with anything.
    I was thinking of taking some allergy medicine and trying again, since my sinuses close up every time. Could slow oxygen low oxygen cause these symptoms?
    I want to just have a normal chill high that I can enjoy and relax.
    Last thing, i am diagnosed with PTSD and TBI, which i used to take medications for but they dont let the packer work sonic stopped taking them.
    I am hoping thc would help with those problems as well..

2. Have you tried low THC , high CBD capsules? The Low THC content on the 3:1’s or 10:1 might help you not get to the place you mention above.

3. I haven't but I have the opportunity coming up soon.

4. Allergic?

5. My wife has similar issues. Took alot of differnet strains to find a few that dont. I grow kali kush and Sirius purp just for her. For some reason these strains dont give her the sinking feeling in her chest