Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects of drinking on drug testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by harley632, Jan 26, 2012.

1. I am getting drug tested monthly currently but I still smoke about 2 weeks out of every month lol. Does anyone here know what the effects of binge (excessive) drinking are on how clean my urine sample will be? I am currently in college and like to rage and I usually end up blacking out/making out/grinding with randos and throwing up/peeing in the worst places. It seems like this would make the sample cleaner because it is essentially flushing my body.

2. Alcohol does not help your body detox lol.

3. If you are drinking tons of beer it might dilute your sample. However nothing works better then not smoking, working out, and drinking lots of water.

4. [quote name='"harley632"']I am getting drug tested monthly currently but I still smoke about 2 weeks out of every month lol. Does anyone here know what the effects of binge (excessive) drinking are on how clean my urine sample will be? I am currently in college and like to rage and I usually end up blacking out/making out/grinding with randos and throwing up/peeing in the worst places. It seems like this would make the sample cleaner because it is essentially flushing my body.[/quote]

No effect at all. THC is stored in fat. Not your bladder or.... puke?

5. Fuck.