Effective Way To Blaze In Your Dorm

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CuriousToker28, Mar 2, 2010.

1. I always thought it be cool if I could light up my bong in my dorm room cuz we always toke in my buddies dorm room.
    He has a suite so 4 ppl share a bathroom with a vent in the shower to draw out steam so we just all go in the bathroom and blaze. There's enough room for like 5 ppl.

So I had some tubing i bought at lowes that I was using on a homemade project and I decided to just stick the end of the little clear tube out my window, burn, cap my bong, and blow the smoke out the window.

Does anyone have any better methods or a modification to my tube method?

2. either shove dryer sheets into that tube or you pro and get activated carbon. this will make and smoke blown back in the window not smell like smoke. another suggestion Ozium. the stuff is amazing tiny spray all smells are destroyed.

3. ozium. i smoke all my glass in my dorm never been caught (knock on wood) and it's because of ozium.

4. Ozium is the best thing, if you smoke anywhere use it. But be careful its toxic.

5. Towel that door and use your blow tube.

I smoked hells of weed all freshman year and never had a problem.

6. well it seems like ozium must work pretty well. anyone know where i could buy some? walmart? and how much does this stuff cost?

any other ideas for my tube method? its like 3/8in. on the inside so its not really big enough for dryer sheets. I just open the window enough to slip the tube out about an inch or two.

7. Vaporizer, i use mine 24/7 with no problems. and i save alot of bud which is nice when your a broke college kid. i realize there expensive but i got a 2 month old VB for 80$ :D

8. You can rubber band a dryer sheet over the end.

9. this ozium is expensive but lasts forever. you only need a tiny ass spray.

10. I'm not in College anymore, but we used to stick a towel under the door and Lysol the hell out of the room afterwards.

We were (are) pretty low-end stoners :)

11. a fat can of ozium (like one that could/should last you for about a month) is around 15 dollars depending on where you buy it. at a headshop they could try and rip you off, but 15 dollars is what the price should be. you can get like a 3 pack on amazon for cheap i bet ;).

honestly it kicks all other airfresheners asses (which you will need if you smoke weed in the dorm at school) and it's a bit more expensive but it lasts 3 times as long. and it elimantes smell. be careful though haha you don't need much don't inhale this shit its intense. but it works and you won't get caught.

12. activated carbon filter from an aquarium
    blwo the smoke thru there.

13. yupp, one of the better purchases I've made since coming to college

14. i weather stripped my door, then kept a towel at the bottom. hung a tapestry between the two closets and that made a buffer zone so barely any of the smoke that did come back in the room went near the door. then just had a powerful fan to blow the smoke out the window, and febreeze.

worked really well, but i didnt toke in my room very much, and when i did it was usually just a bowl or two by myself or with a friend. always went to other ppls rooms to toke a lot

15. Ozium is good but get....(Zep- brand name ) commercial smoke Eliminator its about $4.00 a 19 oz can from Home depot...works great..:smoke::smoke:

16. i just did it. its not hard, i took about 4 hits from my chillum and tryed to get the smoke not out of control. im pretty good now.

17. that stuff works really well

18. 1 word...Ozium

19. I towel the door and blow my hits through a sploof and follow it up with ozium. The sploof isn't really necessary because of the ozium but I have to take my chances because I got caught once already before I started using ozium.

20. this is it