Effect of weed on me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chigbicken, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Ive smoked the ganja about a dozen times and got high 10 of them and everytime i go through these phases:

1. twitchy
    2. cottonmouth
    3. paranoid
    4. chill and let brain do nothing

i enjoy being alone when i smoke as no one can piss me off when i just wanna chill and i get less paranoid.
    also, after a few hits from the bong i cant take it anymore, the taste is horrible and i feel im gonna throwup.

maybe the herb isnt for me, the risk factor + money factor is too great for the result. should i call it quits or just do it rarely?

2. Find out why your paranoid. And weed is delicious tasting, get better weed.

3. Yeah bro, sounds like you're getting some bad bud. Try a different strain maybe

4. You're probably smoking mid quality bud which can have some more pronounced negative side-effects like paranoia. There is a reason you are paranoid, weed doesn't just make you paranoid for no reason, it usually exaggerates a fear or anxiety that already exists before you got high. It is a good self-learning tool to see what you are worried about deep down.

5. keep smoking until you like it

6. Me too! WTF I almost always get paranoid but maybe its only when i smoke at home. Yesterday in a chill spot i did not get paranoid but i also didnt have as much, maybe OP youre smoking too much too fast

7. ill just keep experimenting but where im around its hard to get connects and people are just in it for the money. could it just be a taste thing not quality? as in some people love the taste of say pumpkin, whilst others cant stand it

8. Probably would just be due to bad buds and chemicals that are used while it grows. That's why ive given up smoking till i can grow my own naturally, to get rid of negative side effects

9. #9 mg88, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    (Deleted post. I think it should be put in a new thread)

10. #10 ExCriminaL18, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    I go throw those too besides the paranoia, I mean I still get paranoid at times like crazy ideas like I am under federal investigation still and they are waiting until my case is nearly resolved to slap on like 20 more charges I've done in the last 3 years and they have just been waiting like they did to my friend.. But nah.. lol

Never paranoid about getting caught by the law, i don't sell anymore and all that so what do i have to worry about, a stupid possession ticket and 200$ fine, no arrests lol whatevs.

weed tastes amazing dude if you are smoking quality herb,insanely great tasting, sometimes if you keep your cottonmouth for hours it will eventually taste like a hella seasoned marinated steak.. well for me anyways.

I still get twitchy, i swear i feel my brain twitch and stuff.. My eyelid will twitch sometimes when high, feels cool. Try smoking less,more potent stuff if you can. Like one solid bong rip of some dank for you and you will have a strong buzz i bet, get used to being buzzed and lightly stoned before you venture off getting hella stoned bc you wont enjoy it at all.

I am stealing your signature by the way, that was the funniest shit i have read on grasscity almost and you're probably going to quit smoking or barely use these forums anyways so thanks bruh.

11. You guys actually just aren't smoking ENOUGH "ganja" to get to the chill point :) Duhhhhhh

12. I get that sometimes too. If you're naturally paranoid or anxious it can exaggerate it. Especially sativa. Indicas almost never give me those symptoms.

13. yeah, ive tried that before with drugs. seriously, dont do it, i'm still a bit fucked in the head from forcing narcotics i didnt even want into my blood stream

14. [quote name='"Pun Intended"']

yeah, ive tried that before with drugs. seriously, dont do it, i'm still a bit fucked in the head from forcing narcotics i didnt even want into my blood stream[/quote]

Bit of a difference between weed and hard drugs.

15. Bongs are like taking shots (preferably 151) blunts and joints are like sipping a beer. When i take dabs or bong hits I tend to be more paranoid because the high hits you quickly. Joints or blunts help relax yourself into the high. Try to find your personal rituals and preferences to help having a more enjoyable high.