Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eeeewwwww!! Slammed!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, May 15, 2003.

1. Well now. Im do believe there are some people who have to be called fags and other names to fit into a society.

I for one don't care for name calling and negativity all the time..

A quote from Critter "love is all we need" that is what makes us unite. Hatered is what tears down the empires.

GrassCity has 20 times more active members that Yahooka has since the "kids" took over the site..

Let the kids play with kids, and the adults continue to be pleasant and friendly!

2. Hear, hear!

3. highwatha, budhead...

you two truely are most wise.
    well said.

420ismybday...
    i think the straps on your straight jacket could use some tightening. heehee. ;p

and if i may just quote an ancient source of wisdom to finish...

"seperation is the path to destruction"

4. Been hangin around here for over 2 years now. In all that time I've never seen any thread deleted for having a conflicting opinion. I've seen a lot of them deleted because of the the language used while stating that opinion. Faggot, gay, dumbshit, fuck you, don't strike me as deeply intellectual. Name calling is not an opinion.

5. could'nt agree more.

6. damn lots of poepl are sticking up for the city! that kewl:) but alot of people on yahooka hates us too? its like a competition or something.... grasscity is winning. lol

7. hehehehehhehe typical foolish 14 year old reply "Grass City is so gay" hehehe LMAO.

they all just found out about sex and because of that they are calling each other pussies and fags :D kids make me laugh

ahhhhhh i love the city

8. HIGH All, just sitting here All buzzed up and *LOL*...this just kills me...I can't stop laughing. Thanks for the laugh smokin it was what I needed this morning...don't know how I missed this earlier *LOL*.

9. Hmmm....

As far as Yahooka goes...Blah...I don't care anyway.

I care about the City and since Mods and their actions were brought up, I, of course, felt the need to respond.

I won't delete someones thread based on their opinion. In fact, I rarely delete entire threads. There is one specific time where I did but because there had just been enough on the topic and the fire was only being stirred. I'll edit out name-calling and age slip-ups. Those aren't tolerated nor should they be. I also PM the person to let them know.

Name-calling is the big one. There is absolutely no reason to attack another member of the City with names. None. Attacking anothers place of origin and then attacking the people there as a whole isn't cool either although it is tolerated quite often.

I just don't see anything wrong with us being such a cool group of stoners. Maybe some may see the City as too idealistic but it works for us and that should be good thing.

10. i bet this whole thing was started by a prohibitionist to get us arguing amongst ourselves.

did any of you forget we are in a war?
    devide and conquer people! isnt it obvious???

11. TRUE, TRUE

12. look like we got ourselves a "war of the boards"
    ....run for the hills!

13. nooooooo! :p i meant the war on drugs.

we shouldnt be fighting other stoners in some petty meaningless war... come on wawods, its the prohibitionist ant pot scum we should be fighting.

ahh... i see, i should have expected this from a capitalist dawg like you hubert (heehee)!

14. I had the luxury of being introduced straight into the city, so I've never had to put up with any of that childish BS!