Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edmonton!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bunnin, Dec 23, 2004.

1. whad up guys, im new to this board, but i feal as if i have known u all for so long ( thanx to mari jane) hahah anyways im going to Edmonton (Canada) on monday and was wondering if anybody on these boards happens to live in or around edmonton or has been there be4 and knows how the weed is there and where i could go to pick some up. I'll bet staying near the Edmonton mall. Thanx to who ever posed,

im out pzzzzzzzz

happy smokin

2. I know for a fact that ludachris (name on grasscity) lives in Edmonton. Try giving him a PM maybe he could help you out.

3. aight dude thanx alot, i'll hook u guys a review of how the chronic was when i get back :smoking:

4. Meet me by the tree in Edmonton.