Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBobMarley, May 16, 2011.

1. Im buying a rasta label roor from this site. I live in massachusetts. I was just wondering if this site was reliable and if so how long would it take to get here?

2. I'm not sure how long... 7-10 days is a good bet though. As for reliable, I've order several bongs from there and they are packed great. and costumer service is freaking amazing. I've also read some stuff on edit here too and everyone has nothing but good things to say about them. I would definitely recommend.

3. i tried to order from edit but my order wouldnt go through i was hella pissed

4. Well, based on user ratings and reviews EDIT is notorious for simply taking your money and 'losing' your order.

Their customer service is a joke, they basically tell you they can't help you and to stop contacting them, even though they will admit you purchased something from them.
    Internet always involves that kind of buyer's risk though, as for shipping, depending on how much you pay and the time you order at (I think they have something to do with ordering before or after 4:20pm) I think its 2-10 business days.

5. Go for it - I ordered some seeds, took a MONTH but I finally got them...could've just gone down there myself and collected them if they'd allowed it

6. Let me be the first to say "I'm sorry" for your RooR getting confiscated by customs and you being out the money.