Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EDiT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dontlickthat, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Just wanted to know if it's legit? As in, ill get the bong that i'll order.
    Seen alot of bad reviews when I googled it, but everyone here always has good things to say about it.

2. If what is legit? this site? yeah this site is legit it just takes awhile to get to you I ordered an ashcatcher from here and got it 21 days later, I don't mind though

3. The forum and the shop are 2 completely different things, not even ran by the same people. I've ordered a couple bowls from the shop and they were perfect except for the fact it took like 3 weeks to get here. Maybe it's because I'm so far up north though.

4. Just making sure were all in the same page, are you guys talking about GC or EDiT?

5. they're definitely talking about GC