Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EdiPure Watermelon Tarts. SOUR PATCH KIDS

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by frostyleafes, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Picked up a sack of these today. Basically small pieces of the watermelon sour patch kids. These are 10mg each. $20 for 10 of them. I had to eat 3 but now I'm feeling pretty good. The 25mg are only $30 for 10 so I will try to pick those up next time, but in the Blueberry Peach Rings :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::ey::ey:

Taste good as fuck like legit sour patch. I wish I had my card and my own place, life would be so much easier haha

Attached Files:

2. That is fuckin epic, god bless medical legalization and all the great things it bringing to the community.

3. Making my mouth water =D.

We need a recipe on here to make this how would you go about making this?

How good does it taste?

4. I am getting some of these on Tuesday

5. Hey kjd8714 is that a picture of your ass as your icon? If so your ass is bangin. and your tattoo looks sexy

6. i would be fucked if this came out because i can never stop eating sour patch shit once i start haha

7. haha. these taste like the legit sour patch. There is definitely a strong hash taste though, kinda tastes like shit but you know the sour goodness is gonna get you baked. Ate two of these this morning, had 1st off kind of because of a chill sub. Grabbed an apple and me and a homie went and smoked 2 little bowls. We started blazing right when the watermelons were starting to kick in ... I was high. So damn hungry.