Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MicrowaveTime, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Hi, I'm brand new to smoking. I smoked for the first time last Wednesday and I'm gonna eat weed pancakes for the first time tomorrow. I just want to know what I can expect.

2. Depends on how much weed you use, I made a firecracker before and used a gram I was couch locked for 5-6 hours lol

3. I would expect some maple syrup for the pancakes.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Expect a longer, less intense mellow high. This could last anywhere from 2-6 hours, also the effects usually take longer to kick in, around an hour. I prefer edibles to smoking if its before bed as it lasts longer and eating edibles tends to make me more sleepy than smoking for a longer time

Sent from my P00A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. When you smoke bud your in control when you eat it the bud is in control lol. Takes half a hour to kick in and the high will build. Peak is usually two hours in for me. If you eat to much you get couch locked. The high feels like waves of energy are moving through your body. Your mind kinda feels like it goes on vacation but if your not careful your thoughts will run a muck. Your body also gets heavy and time feels like it slows down. 10 min feels like a hour so on. Eat enough and you can get some mild cevs and oevs. High lasts around 5/6 hours. When i smoke i can have a normal conversation if i need to. But edibles yeah no cant lol. Oh you kinda feel like you melt into things at times to but in a good way. Im also high off a eddible right now as im typing lmao

6. Simple Bro, go for the edibles if you are looking to have some sleepy night and looking for last longer effects as edibles slowly give away its effects as compared to smoking.

7. Bear in mind you can't just crumble some raw weed on food and expect to get the right effects- you need to do something called decarboxylation, theres advantages to infusing it in oils (which is why brownies and cakes are such common edibles- you infuse into the butter or oil in the recipe) theres plenty of threads on here explaining the process.