Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Franc0, Dec 14, 2012.

1. How easily do you find edibles in your area? I'm in south Florida and its very rare for me to find someone who's selling edibles. I really wish Florida had MMJ dispensaries always have edibles.

2. Non MMJ states....very hard. And when you do find them theres no way to ensure potency.

MMJ states....easy.

3. A lot of bunk edibles here in Mich at dispensaries

4. Make your own, its pretty easy.

5. pretty rare actually where i'm at, but then again i never look for em

6. I really don't know why pple think mmj states have them... You don't really see those on the streets unless you know the grower...

7. I find them in my oven

8. I cannot find edibles anywhere! No dealers sell them, and quite frankly if they did I wouldn't want to have them (what if they tasted shitty cuz they're bad bakers?)
    Anyway, I had a friend that used to make brownies all the time. He'd always hook me up and that's how I got mine.

9. Lmao I never took the dealers baking expertise into account. This is a very valid point

10. Recently I acquired some and they were bomb but I cannot obtain them on the reg.

11. Actually from my experience, dealers are the best bakers. Too bad edibles don't do anything for me, I end up eating them just because they taste delicious to me.

12. I had a little operation trying to sell brownies but people Never wanted to fork out the 5 reg or 10 for dank, brownies. People always wanted free samples and would bitch about the potency. Sold enough to break even a couple times and decided it wasn't worth the effort it's a hard buisness to start

13. Super easy here where I live.
    It's an MMJ state. Currently I have the option of getting Peanut Butter Muffins, Banana Nut Muffins, or Jolly Ranchers. It's great :D

14. You have to make the yourself where I be from.