Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daSmoke, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Is it worth it to make... say a fire cracker with a gram of lower end dank? It takes a lot of any drugs to fuck me up would a gram do that? p.s. iv nvr had an edible

2. An edible, if done right, will definitely fuck you up

3. Iv made firecrackers twice and it never worked I even used an eighth. But other people swear by them. Edibles at medical shops are really good if you can't get to one, you would need alot of bud IMO to make bomb cannabutter into edibles

4. Cake, or cookies made with butter will fuck you UP. Firecrackers won't fuck you up, but you will be nice and stoned. (my experiences)