Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles worked on me once and never again

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MattmPsi, Dec 28, 2015.

1. edibles never work on me and idk why. I've followed badkats sticky on canna oil a few times to the tee with no success. I've had plenty of firecrackers with no success.

I've heard that there's people who just can't feel edibles so they shouldn't waste their money on them. The thing is tho, I did feel the firecrackers ONE of these many times. It was my first time ever trying an edible. I was a heavy smoker but my first edible is the only 9be that ever worked.

What could be wrong with me now? Is there anyway I could be immune to them even tho I felt it once before?

2. If you're a heavy smoker with a tolerance it may be hard to get high on edibles. I can't have an edible more often than once a week, and if I've been smoking it might take a big edible for me to feel the effects. I've just learned how to make edibles by making Green Dragon Tincture and then a solvent transfer to oil. After the alcohol cooks off make your edibles with your infused oil. You can pack more thc into your oil this way than by using flowers. I love a good edible. Good luck.