Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles without heat?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Antonius, Dec 6, 2012.

1. #1 Antonius, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    I am taking the train on the 22nd, and I wanted to bring some edibles.

I've made cannabutter and a few other edibles, but I wondered about the effectiveness of making edibles without heat. I need to avoid the smell from cooking/baking.

I saw on here somewhere that one can mix weed and peanut butter (or some other fat), and given enough time to sit, will make good potency. So, how much weed and how long does/should it sit? I was thinking of making something tomorrow and letting it sit until the train ride.

2. I'm pretty sure you need heat and fat to extract thc from the weed, but i could be wrong

3. One time I made a firecracker and left it on my windshield during summer and my car got so hot it cooked the firecracker in 2 weeks

4. what does this have to do with weed?
    sorry if you are referring to a firecracker that isnt what i think it is
    EDIT: oh, yeah i should try firecrackers some time